Throw a bunch of ingredients into a bowl, mix them up, put them in a pan, and bake. That's it.
I don't know if I could handle much more than that on a beautiful Saturday like the one we're having today.
I made these last Sunday ... I ate one immediately, then wrapped the pan in foil and put it in the fridge. I took one to work each day for breakfast. They taste especially good if you microwave them for 10-20 seconds before eating ... the chocolate gets all melty and delicious and perfect.
I plan on doing the same thing this week with the batch I just made.
That's really it. This might be the easiest recipe I've ever created.
Until next time!
- 1 cup Heart Smart Bisquick pancake & baking mix
- 1/3 cup Libby’s 100% pure pumpkin
- 1/4 cup pancake syrup (I use Aunt Jemima Butter Light)
- 3 oz nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 3 tbsp chocolate chips (I use Nestle Toll House semi sweet)
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 zero-calorie sweetener packet (I use Sweet & Low)
Serving size: 1 muffin
Weight Watchers PointsPlus value: 4
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Spray a 6-cup muffin pan with no-calorie nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients. Distribute mix evenly among the muffin cups.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes until the muffins are golden brown on top and a knife or toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.